Things To Do Activities in and around the hotel...
Swimming in the indoor heated pool...
Children’s Splashing Times:
Monday 9-10am & 3.30-6pm
Tuesday 10-11am & 3.30-6pm
Wednesday to Sunday 9-11am & 3.30-6pm
Cooking up a storm:
Pizza Making and creating your own favourite pizza toppings
Themed cooking events – Pumpkin carving at Halloween, Christmas biscuit decorating
Children’s Cinema Club:
Movie afternoon and evenings in the children’s room, films will be shown daily in the cinema club
Out & About:
The Cotswolds is the perfect destination to enjoy a break with your family.
In an area of outstanding natural beauty there is plenty of the ‘big outdoors’ to explore. On foot we have bundles of colourful wellies you can borrow, or you can hire bikes for something a bit more energetic. If you’d prefer to explore from the comfort of your own car see our top picks to visit nearby:
• Broadway Activity park close to the hotel
• Broadway Tower an enjoyable walk where you can see 16 counties on a clear day
• Adam Henson’s Farm Park
• Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Batsford Arboretum
• Sudeley Castle
• Bourton-on-the-Water – Model Village and Birdland
• Mary Arden’s Farm in Stratford-upon-Avon (Spring-Summer)
• Butterfly Farm – Stratford-upon-Avon