Assistant Bar & Grill Manager
There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels).
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Bar & Grill Manager with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service to join our team and be responsible for delivering to all our guests, excellent service in our Lygon Bar & Grill.
The Lygon Arms is the one of the country’s oldest and most historic Coaching Inns. It is the centerpiece of the archetypal Cotswolds’ village of Broadway where it has been a constant presence for over 600 years. Rich in history and charm, our luxury Coahing Inn is also an international-standard hotel with an enviable reputation for the finest cuisine and the best of 20th-century comforts. In 2017,The Lygon Arms showcased an extensive multi-phase renovation, including public areas, restaurants, and a spa & leisure club. This multi-million-pound renovation maintained the deeply rooted history of the hotel while also enhancing the property for the modern-day traveller. But we think it is our employees that make us so special!
• To support with the management of the restaurant and room service.
• To engage and interact with guests; welcoming them, assisting them with enquiries and taking reservations
• Ensure that all colleagues are trained to the required standard and are confident in delivering their roles and
• Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
• To be alert and support the Restaurant Managers to ensure that service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the standards specified by the company.
• To support with the general running of the Bar & Grill including preparation for service, stock and administration.
• To keep up to date with and promote all services offered in the Hotel.
• To support the Restaurant Managers in ensuring that all guests wishes are met as far as reasonably possible.
• To establish and maintain effective communication with other departments ensuring that the relevant colleagues are aware of special requests and requirements.
• Be aware of the department’s goals and targets and support the Restaurant Managers in achieving these.
Our successful candidate will bring a pro-active and motivated attitude along with outstanding service credentials and they will be an ambassador of the hotel expressing true passion for providing a memorable experience to our guests and exceeding their expectations.
The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 reporting in to the Food and Beverage Management team.
THIS PEFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: email@example.com
The Lygon Arms is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now