Bar & Lounge Assistant
There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bar and Lounge Assistant with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service who will be responsible for delivering to all our guests, excellent service at our 2AA Rosette standards. You will bring a pro-active and motivated attitude along with outstanding service credentials. You will be an ambassador of the hotel expressing true passion for providing a memorable experience to our guests and exceeding their expectations.
Bar and Lounge Assistant – Your Responsibilities
- Delivering 2AA Rosette standards
- To welcome guests and service tables in a professional and guest focused manner
- Handle customer enquiries &make reservations
- Actively promote the food and beverage outlets to our guests, keeping up to date with all of the latest menu’s and offerings
- To constantly be aware of guests needs and respond to them accordingly
- To carry out cleaning of our bar area’s and equipment on a regular basis
- To take orders for spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks etc, taking every opportunity to maximise sales in a discreet and professional manner
- To assist with the preparation and service of tables in the Lounges for Afternoon Teas as per daily bookings
- To frequently check on guest satisfaction and to communicate complimentary / adverse comments to the Bar Manager.
- Bottling up shelves and collecting ice etc, ensuring that the bar is set up for service.
Our successful candidate will have a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations. The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 reporting in to the Bar and Lounge Manager.
Salary disclosed on application.Apply Now