We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service to join our Concierge team.
Concierge – Your Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for providing a personalised, charming and attentive service experience to exceed the expectations of all our guests and visitors.
- Show guests to their rooms
- Show guests and visitors around the hotel on request
- Offer and facilitate valet parking
- Support guests with luggage requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest hotel services, offers and local events and create and embrace opportunities to promote these to our guests
- Anticipate and react to guests needs, act promptly and with a sense of urgency to all written and spoken requests and carry these out in a courteous and helpful manner
- Support with and carry out all reception duties as outlined in reception manual
- Demonstrate knowledge of the local area regarding history, places of interest and special events and where further information can be obtained
- Take action to resolve any guest complaint and to know when to escalate to your manager for
- Our successful candidate will have a proven track record in exceeding the expectations of others and will have a passion for engaging with and assisting guests. They will be able to demonstrate good judgement and a genuine desire to go above and beyond and will have a driving licence as well as the ability to work flexible hours which will include evenings and weekends.
The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends, reporting in to the Guest Experience Manager.
Salary disclosed on application