Food & Beverage Assistant - Lygon Bar & Grill
There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service who will be responsible for delivering to all our guests, excellent service at our 2AA Rosette restaurant. You will bring a pro-active and motivated attitude along with outstanding service credentials. You will be an ambassador of the hotel expressing true passion for providing a memorable experience to our guests and exceeding their expectations.
Food & Beverage Assistant – Your Responsibilities
- Delivering 2AA Rosette standards
- To welcome guests and service tables in a professional and guest focused manner
- Handle customer enquiries & make reservations
- Actively promote the food and beverage outlets to our guests, keeping up to date with all the latest menus and offerings
- To constantly be aware of guests needs and respond to them accordingly
- To carry out cleaning of our restaurant and bar areas and equipment on a regular basis
- To take food & drink orders, embracing every opportunity to maximise sales in a discreet and professional manner
- Keep up to date with our food and wine menus, ingredients and allergens and create opportunities to share this knowledge with our guests and make recommendations
- To assist with the set up and close down of the restaurant and bar areas, maintaining standards throughout service
- To frequently check on guest satisfaction and to communicate complimentary / adverse comments to the Restaurant Manager
Our successful candidate will have a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations. The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 reporting in to the Bar & Grill Manager.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary disclosed on application