Children's Club Assistant
There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment. For busy parents, our Lygon Lion Cubs Club is a gift that allows our adult guests to relax completely, knowing their child is safe and happy. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Children’s Club Assistant to play a lead role in creating and facilitating a warm, caring, interactive and fun environment where our younger guests feel welcome and have fun.
Children’s Club Assistant – Your responsibilities
• Facilitate our Children’s club activity sessions during the The Lygon Lions Cubs Club opening hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 daily during school holiday breaks and at weekends.
• Be hands on in the day to day running of the Children’s Club, planning and leading interactive and fun sessions for our younger guests*
• Organise fun, games and activities for groups of 5-10 children at a time. (One assistant per five children)
• Personalise the activity sessions to suit the needs of the guests where required
• Build rapport with our guests with your passion and professionalism
• Involve the children in arts & crafts, board games and utilise other materials supplied
• Ensure the Children’s Club environment is kept safe, clean and tidy at all times
• Ensure all children are signed in and out of each session and that signed forms are returned to Reception at the end of each day
• To attend training sessions and team meetings as and when required
• To undertake any other duties requested by Management
• Work in other areas of the hotel in-between sessions
*Please note that parents or guardians are required to stay in the grounds of the hotel whilst their child(ren) is in The Lygon Lions Cubs Club.
Our successful candidate will have previous experience working with children, an energetic personality and a genuine enthusiasm to create a fun environment for our younger guests.
As part of our recruitment process, we will require a DBS check and will make the necessary arrangements if required. There may be opportunity for Paediatric training once in role.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be the Children’s Club Assistant at The Lygon Arms Hotel, we would love to hear from you.
Salary disclosed on application.Apply Now