There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Night Manager to play a lead role in ensuring that our hotel, the team, and our guests are taken care off, by ensuring that the night team provide excellent guest experience to all guests, going above and beyond to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
The Night Manager role involves supporting the Guest Experience Manager in a range of duties focused around our guests for all aspects of the business including: room reservations, meetings, private dinners and special events. Based in the hotel’s Front of House Department and working with in a team, this will require you to manage the Front of House journey experienced by our guests’ including; quality of standards; guest satisfaction whilst managing costs and labour.
Night Manager – Your responsibilities:
• Maintaining expert operational knowledge of the hotel, including geographical layout, standards, promotional offers, local events, systems and equipment
• To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention, ensuring that every guest wants to return
• Leading a guest focused and high performing team, Who act with a one team mentality, top ensure a seamless experience for every guest
• Ensuring reception presence to meet and greet guests with warmth, directing and escorting them as needed and facilitating their journey in partnership with all other departments
• Taking ownership for managing, recording and promptly resolving any guest incidents and communicating with Duty Managers to ensure that issues are resolved promptly and to the guests satisfaction.
• Some financial handling in the absence of the reception team
• Identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
• Ensure that Hotel standards are maintained and replenished overnight
As our successful candidate will have previous experience managing a guest focused team in a hotel environment as well as excellent customer service skills and passionate for exceeding guest expectations. Ability to maintain high standards of work whilst dealing with high volume and professional communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be the Night Manager at The Lygon Arms Hotel we would love to hear from you.
Salary disclosed on application.
Staff accommodation is available on site. Please enquire for more details.
THIS PEFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: email@example.com
The Lygon Arms is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.Apply Now