We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service. You will be responsible for providing a personalised but not intrusive service to our guests through the delivery of high quality service in a spotlessly clean and beautifully maintained environment.
- To ensure the departments, its fixtures and equipment are kept in a hygienic standard of cleanliness and are maintained in perfect working order and that all faults are recorded.
- To complete the day to day tasks requested to the correct standards.
- To display a proactive approach to environmental and efficiency issues throughout the business
- Carry out all maintenance duties as outlined in Maintenance Manual
- To be fully conversant with all emergency procedures relating to maintenance
- To be conversant with and know who to contact for all systems relating to plant, equipment, health and safety and maintenance
- To work closely with housekeeping to ensure that all bedrooms are kept to appropriate company standard
- Ensure guest name is used when attending to maintenance issues in a bedroom
- Ability to undertake basic: plumbing, painting, carpentry, general maintenance
- To assist maintenance manager in monitoring energy costs and introducing energy saving ideas
- To complete any other reasonable tasks as requested by a member of the Management team
You will have previous maintenance experience and posess excellent communication skills. You will be an ambassador of the hotel expressing true passion for providing a memorable experience to our guests and exceeding their expectations.
The role is 160 hours per 4 week period, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekend working, reporting into the Maintenance Manager. Salary disclosed on application.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be our Maintenance Assistant at The Lygon Arms Hotel we would like to hear from you.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.Apply Now