There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment.
The Lygon Arms is the one of the country’s oldest and most historic Coaching Inns. It is the centerpiece of the archetypal Cotswolds’ village of Broadway where it has been a constant presence for over 600 years. Rich in history and charm,The Lygon Arms showcased an extensive multi-phase renovation, including public areas, restaurants, and a spa & leisure club. This multi-million-pound renovation maintained the deeply rooted history of the hotel while also enhancing the property for the modern-day traveler. But we think it is our employees that make us so special.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our team on a casual basis during weekends and holiday periods.
Your Responsibilities :
- Clean and maintain company standards in our bedrooms areas to the required standard as outlined by our Head Housekeeper
- Be proud to deliver high standards of cleanliness at all times
- Report any maintenance defects for correction by the maintenance team
- Embrace opportunities to engage with our guests
- Reporting lost and found items to the Manager on duty
- Be an ambassador of The Lygon Arms and keep up to date with the latest services and hotel events
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the hotel meets our cleanliness standards at all times
The role can be flexible hours to suit individual needs that can be achieved on full time or a part time basis covering Monday to Sunday, reporting to the Head Housekeeper. Salary disclosed on application.
Our successful candidate will have a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service. They will understand the importance of their role in us delivering a fantastic experience for our guests and visitors. Attention to detail and a passion for cleanliness is essential. Housekeeping experience in a hotel is desirable.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be a Housekeeping Assistant at The Lygon Arms Hotel, we would love to hear from you.
Salary disclosed on application.
THIS PEFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: email@example.com
The Lygon Arms is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.