There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels).
Our Head Therapist role involves a range of duties focused around our guests for all aspects of the spa business including: spa treatments; spa days and retail. Based in the Spa Department and working within a team, this will require you to manage the Spa journey experienced by our guests’ including; quality of standards and guest satisfaction whilst managing our colleague’s training journey and the financial costs and labour. You will be the ‘face’ of the Lygon Arms Spa facilities making yourself available at peak times in the Spa areas to speak with guests and support the Leisure and Spa team.
- Promote and drive an exceptional guest experience, ensuring that all treatments are delivered as per the brand standard by arranging and facilitating regular training sessions, appraisals and trade tests.
- Promote a professional appearance and experience for all visitors, resulting in PR both internally and externally of the Leisure and Spa team
- Ensure any guest comments/complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively and remedial action is taken as required.
- Ensure you and your team are up to date with what’s going on around the hotel by attending daily and weekly meetings and keeping up to date with function sheets
- Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales
- Be present during peak times and provide focal point for our guests
- Carrying out a range of treatments to a high standard.
- Achieve consistently high retail targets and incentivise team accordingly.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are in place and the team are competent and trained.
- Control costs through correct stock ordering and minimising wastage, forecasting and managing work load
The Lygon Arms is the one of the country’s oldest and most historic Coaching Inns. It is the centerpiece of the archetypal Cotswolds’ village of Broadway where it has been a constant presence for over 600 years. Rich in history and charm, our luxury Coaching Inn is also an international-standard hotel with an enviable reputation for the finest cuisine and the best of 20th-century comforts. In 2017,The Lygon Arms showcased an extensive multi-phase renovation, including public areas, restaurants, and a spa & leisure club. This multi-million-pound renovation maintained the deeply rooted history of the hotel while also enhancing the property for the modern-day traveler. But we think it is our employees that make us so special.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
This role is a 40 hour per week contract working five days out of seven including evenings and weekends and reports to the Spa Manager.
Live in opportunities available.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lygon Arms is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.