There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel and spa refurbishment.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our incredible team. If you have a passion for hospitality and you would like to be responsible for delivering excellent service within our stunning spa environment, then we would love to hear from you.
• Delivering exceptional treatments to guests of the spa
• Conduct treatments to a high standard and with professionalism throughout, adhering to timings and training guidelines
• Build trust and rapport with our guests using the spa facilities
• Support with spa bookings by dealing with guest enquiries and show rounds of the facilities
• Maintaining excellent spa standards
• Recognise spa retail is part of the service and provide this service to our customers
• Keep up to date with products, treatments and general services that the hotel offers and embrace opportunities to promote these to our guests
• To conduct spa day arrival show rounds and complete relevant required lunch orders and treatment consultation cards
• To attend training courses on products and treatments as requested
Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of service excellence in a spa or salon environment.
With previous experience delivering spa treatments, they will bring a pro-active and motivated attitude along with outstanding service credentials, they will be an ambassador of the hotel expressing true passion for providing a memorable experience to our guests and exceeding their expectations. Previous experience using Osika, Ila and Jessica is desirable but not essential. Your communication skills will be exceptional as will your ability to maintain and encourage the use of confidential records in relation to guest preferences to ensure delivery of an authentic service.
The role can be full or part time. Full time is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 reporting in to the Head Therapist.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary disclosed on application.