Human Resources Officer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Officer with a passion for hospitality and a commitment towards the delivery of high standards of service. You will be responsible for providing a personalised service to both our internal and external customers.
- Prepare and distribute new colleague offer paperwork
- Carry out induction programme for new colleagues
- To set up new colleagues on our payroll system and ensure all relevant personnel paperwork is recorded
- Ensure eligibility to work in the UK paperwork is documented
- Complete colleague accommodation checks
- Order uniforms for new colleagues and ensure every colleague meets the uniform standards
- General HR admin; telephone calls; bank letters; NI letters;
- Request references
- Write / type minutes as required
- Ensure training and personnel paperwork is up to date
- Managing our training system and internal communication system
- Book relevant external training as required
- Deal with colleague relations
- Be aware of employment legislation – attend forums as required
- Deliver training as required
You will have previous experience as a HR Officer ideally in the hospitality sector, have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills as well as an excellent command of the English language.
The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 primarily Monday to Friday, however some evening and weekend working will be required to the needs of the business. The role reports to the HR Manager. Salary disclosed on application.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be the HR Officer at The Lygon Arms Hotel we would like to hear from you.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.Apply Now