We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an PA to join our team and provide an efficient and responsive administration, organisational and logistical service to the General Manager.
- Manage and maintain the General Managers diary and email account
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence
- Schedule on behalf of the General Manager meetings as requested
- Filter general information, enquiries, phone calls to the General Manager
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the General Manager as requested
- Minute meetings as required
- Fielding calls
- Dealing with incoming mail
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Supporting with colleague accommodation checks and maintenance requests
- HR administrative tasks including typing contracts of employment, bank account letters, leavers forms to name a few
- Maintenance of colleague notice boards
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience ideally with in the hospitality sector. Hours for the role can be flexible with a minimum of 120 hours per 4 week period ideally covering 4 or 5 days out of 7, Monday to Friday, reporting in to the General Manager. Salary disclosed on application.
If you feel that you have the passion, experience and skills to be a Personal Administrator at The Lygon Arms Hotel we would like to hear from you.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.Apply Now