Important: This website uses cookies. You can read more about it here and how to opt out. 

Your Christmas Break

From £395 per room, per night

BOOK NOW

With its cosy corners, roaring log fires and historical gravitas, The Lygon Arms offers the perfect home-from-home warmth and the nostalgia of Christmas. This year we are giving you the gift of choice; from your chosen day of arrival, to the food you feast on. We want to ensure you have a celebration to remember. Below is a list of what we've got in store for our guests, all you need to do is decide whether you would like to arrive on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or Boxing Day!

Arrive from Christmas Eve – B&B from £395 per room, per night (3-night minimum stay)

Includes: Overnight accommodation, breakfast, a glass of mulled wine on arrival, Christmas Eve entertainment in the form of carol singers, welcome gift in your room and gifts under the tree for dogs and children.

Add the trimmings:

  • Christmas Eve Champagne Afternoon Tea - £40 per person
  • Christmas Eve Dinner - Our famous Beef Wellington feast with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne - £75 per person
  • Christmas Day lunch – 3-courses with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne and ½ bottle of wine per person - £140 per person
  • Christmas Day 'Cotswold Kitchen' Buffet Dinner - £35 per person
  • The Hunters Feast – celebrate Boxing Evening with a 3-course menu including a shot of sloe gin - £75 per person

View menus >>

Subject to availability and 3-night stay minimum. Rates based on 2 adults sharing with bed and breakfast. To guarantee the reservation we do require a 40% non-refundable deposit by 1st September 2021, the remaining 60% non-refundable deposit is due on the 1st December 2021. All of our deposits are non-refundable. If you are forced to cancel the booking, we will do all we can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancelation charges would apply for the full package. We would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events. Please be advised that the services and packages we provide are subject to change in line with UK Government guidance. Full terms and conditions can be found here >>