- Places to Visit
- CHILDREN'S FESTIVI-TEAS
- Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light
- Blenheim Palace Illuminated Light Trail
- Christmas on the farm
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Broadway Golf Club
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Cotswold Club House
- Sudeley Castle
- The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
- Cotswold Walks
- Cotswold Farm Park
Cotswold Farm Park
Meet the nation’s favourite farmer along with his furry, fuzzy and feathered friends at Cotswold Farm Park. You’ll learn how a working farm is run with wheelbarrows worth of fun!
The Farm was originally set up by Henson’s father to protect rare breeds, a legacy that is still cherished today. Now it comes with bundles of extra fun though - take the Animal Barn where seasonal demonstrations like lambing, milking and sheep shearing all take place. You can even get hands-on with bottle feeding which happens twice a day.
Catch a ride on the farm safari tractor, visit adorable rabbits and chicks in the Discovery Barn or get lost in the maze before taking a leap onto an enormous jumping pillow. Then top it all off by letting those littluns loose in the Adventure Barn with ride-on JCBs and a massive indoor sandpit.
- Over 50 breeds of farm animal
- Learn about life on a working farm
- Loads of seasonal activities in the Animal Barn