New Year House Party Lygon Wine Bar
Join our two night New Year House Party dining in the Lygon Wine Bar from Tuesday 31st December 2019 to Thursday 2nd January 2020
From only £780 per night, based on two people sharing a Classic Room. Total price of stay £1560.
NEW YEARS EVE
Traditional Afternoon Tea from 3pm until 5pm in the lounges
Drinks Reception and Canapés from 6.30pm in the lounges
Three Couse sharing menu with wines at the Wine Bar from 7.30pm, entertainment will be at the Bar & Grill
(Dress to Impress – no Black Tie required)
Welcome in 2020 with Auld Lang Syne and a piper
NEW YEARS DAY
Continental Buffet Breakfast from 8am until 9am at the Bar & Grill
Brunch buffet at the Bar & Grill with Jazz from 9am until 1pm
Cocktails and canapés from 6.30pm in the lounges
Informal Tapas Style Dinner with wines at the Wine Bar from 7.30pm – 10pm
*Bar & Grill is closed for lunch
2nd JANUARY 2020
Breakfast at leisure from 7.30am until 10.30am at the Bar & Grill
11am check-out (we will store your bags)
Depart at leisure
Children up to 5 years old stay free when sharing a room with their parents. We have a number of rooms and suites that are able to accommodate older children and additional adults. Prices are available on request.
To book your room or to find out more please call 01386 852255 or email Reservations@LygonArmsHotel.co.uk
To guarantee the reservation we do require a 40% non-refundable deposit by 1st September 2019, the remaining 60% non-refundable deposit is due on the 1st December 2019.All of our deposits are non-refundable. If you are forced to cancel the booking, we will do all we can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancelation charges would apply for the full package. We would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events.