- Must See
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Family Staycation this Easter
- Kids Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Snowshill
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Wellington Sunday
- The Great British Menu
- Lygon Wine Bar Spring Panini
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Broadway Car Show
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Cotswold Lavender
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
60th Anniversary of the Mini Your Cotswold pit stop
Join us in the beautiful Cotswolds this August to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Mini.
The British Motor Museum will be marking 60 years of the iconic British car with a two-day show on the 3rd and 4th August 2019 along with a series of Mini-themed family activities.
The event is timed for the weekend before the International Mini Meet in Bristol on the 8th to the 12th August 2019, encouraging many of the hundreds of international visitors to visit the Cotswolds, The Lygon Arms is often refereed to the 'jewel of the Cotswolds' and we think it is the perfect pit stop this August.