- Must See
- WINE BAR WEDNESDAY
- Wellington Sunday
- Mothering Sunday in the Lygon Bar & Grill
- The Great British Menu
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- South West Puddle Jumping
- English Tourism Week
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Lygon Wine Bar Winter Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Broadway Car Show
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Boardman Bikes
60th Anniversary of the Mini Your Cotswold pit stop
Join us in the beautiful Cotswolds this August to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Mini.
The British Motor Museum will be marking 60 years of the iconic British car with a two-day show on the 3rd and 4th August 2019 along with a series of Mini-themed family activities.
The event is timed for the weekend before the International Mini Meet in Bristol on the 8th to the 12th August 2019, encouraging many of the hundreds of international visitors to visit the Cotswolds, The Lygon Arms is often refereed to the 'jewel of the Cotswolds' and we think it is the perfect pit stop this August.