- Must See
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Family Staycation this Easter
- Kids Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Snowshill
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Wellington Sunday
- The Great British Menu
- Lygon Wine Bar Spring Panini
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Broadway Car Show
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Cotswold Lavender
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
Boardman Bikes Cycling Performance Centre
If you love cycling and all things bikes Boardman's is a must see place to visit just a short distance from Broadway village. Why not even take advantage of a beautiful Cotswold cycle around the picture perfect villages on our door step.
The Boardman Performance Centre is a facility devoted to cycling and provides cyclists of all levels the chance to explore their own cycling potential.
Based on the Valley retail park, the 18,000 sqft Boardman Performance Centre is a World Class facility, offering best-in-class services from industry specialists in physiological fitness, function and health, bike-fitting, positional biomechanics and aerodynamics.
At the heart of the centre sits the UK's first cycling-specific wind tunnel offering cyclists of all abilities the chance to explore aerodynamics, position and performance in a way previously reserved only for elite level athletes and teams.
Boardman's goal is to make your performance both visible and understandable and to make this process as simple and effective as possible, the services and expertise have been organised into products that are best designed to support your cycling performance and enjoyment. Across all areas, you can have confidence that you and your bike are in the hands of experts who truly understand your performance needs.