- Must See
- Father's Day
- Elemis Beauty Workshop
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Broadway Arts Festival
- Cotswold Lavender
- Confetti Flower Fields
- Broadway Car Show
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Wellington Sunday
- Lygon Wine Bar Spring Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Dogs Stay FREE
- Broadway Food Festival
- Broadway Golf Club
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Bicester Village
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Snowshill Manor & Garden National Trust Manor House and Garden
The garden is a magical place for children to explore with gems such as Wolf's Cove, Charles Wade's enchanting model village.
At the Jolly Roger you may even encounter a storyteller spinning a yarn or two. Settle down and listen as the stories unfold.
Become a garden designer as you follow the trails and see the garden through the eyes of Mr Wade or discover one of our art boxes dotted around and embrace your creative side.
When the exploring is done why not lay down a picnic rug in the orchard by the tearoom.