- Must See
- Mothering Sunday in the Lygon Bar & Grill
- Mothers Day Spa
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- WINE BAR WEDNESDAY
- The Great British Menu
- English Tourism Week
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Spring Cocktail Masterclass
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Lygon Wine Bar Winter Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Car Show
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Boardman Bikes
Snowshill Manor & Garden National Trust Manor House and Garden
The garden is a magical place for children to explore with gems such as Wolf's Cove, Charles Wade's enchanting model village.
At the Jolly Roger you may even encounter a storyteller spinning a yarn or two. Settle down and listen as the stories unfold.
Become a garden designer as you follow the trails and see the garden through the eyes of Mr Wade or discover one of our art boxes dotted around and embrace your creative side.
When the exploring is done why not lay down a picnic rug in the orchard by the tearoom.