- Must See
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Family Staycation this Easter
- Kids Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Snowshill
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Wellington Sunday
- The Great British Menu
- Lygon Wine Bar Spring Panini
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Broadway Car Show
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Cotswold Lavender
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
The Great British Menu From £320 per night
The perfect place to enjoy English Tourism Week strolling around Broadway village in the Cotswolds before enjoying a taste of the Cotswolds.
We have a selection of locally sourced ingredients including seasonal vegetables grown in the Vale of Evesham along with Waghornes Butchers a family butchers and delicatessen located just outside the village of Broadway and Cotswold Distillery for you to enjoy the perfect Gin.
Enjoy dinner for two in the Lygon Bar & Grill when you book a stay Sunday to Thursday celebrating English Tourism Week from the 30th March to 30th April 2019.
The Great British Menu package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in your chosen room or suite category
- Complimentary dinner for two in the Lygon Bar & Grill
- Full English breakfast
- Use of Spa and leisure facilities
Guaranteed rates start from £320 per room, per night, including breakfast, based on two people sharing a Classic Room.
To book your room or to find out more please call 01386 852255 or email Reservations@LygonArmsHotel.co.uk
The Great British Menu offer is subject to availability and is not in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Valid from 30th March to 30th April, Sunday to Thursdays only, excluding Easter holidays.