Weddings Say “I Do” in the Cotswolds
Plan the quintessential countryside wedding at The Lygon Arms. Our 16th century building is speckled with period features, making it the pinnacle of romance.
Open roaring fires, typically Cotswold stone and wood panelled walls are just some of the ways the scene is set for a beautiful Cotswold wedding.
Our array of intimate lounges to bright and spacious modern rooms means we cater for a variety of weddings. Dine in style in the Oliver Cromwell Room or celebrate with a cocktail party in one of our many traditional lounges, and mark your special day, your way.
What you can expect:
- A charming 16th century medieval venue
- Stunning Cotswold grounds, for those all-important photos
- Marquees for wonderful weddings whatever the weather
- Bridal Suite for the newlyweds
- Award-winning food and drink
- Catering for 2 to 102
- Your own dedicated host
- Valet parking
Plan your wedding at The Lygon Arms by emailing us at email@example.com