- What's On
- An evening with Ben Pauling and Mike Cattermole
- Bottomless pancakes and prosecco
- Mothering Sunday
- Mothering Sunday Afternoon Tea
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Kids Easter Afternoon Tea
- Live Music Wednesdays
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Shopping and Coffee Morning
- Afternoon Tea with Author
- Cotswolds Distillery - Broadway Shop Masterclass
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Kids Stay Free
- Broadway Arts Festival
- Cotswolds Distillery - Broadway Shop
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Broadway Walks
- Cheltenham Race Week
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- Cotswold Farm Park
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- Bicester Village
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Sudeley Castle
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
Afternoon Tea with Author, Colin Butcher and Molly the Pet Detective Dog
Hear the heart-warming true story of Molly, the cocker spaniel who has travelled across the country with Colin, reuniting beloved pets with their owners. While enjoying a quintessentially English Afternoon Tea located in the Lygon Terrace Room on the 22nd April.
The Cotswolds features very strongly in Colin’s book which is where he spent many years growing up, off exploring Cleeve Hill which overlooks Cheltenham.
As seen on BBC Breakfast and in The Times.
22nd April 2020
2.30pm until 4.30pm
£25.00 per person
Tickets include a Traditional Afternoon Tea and a copy of Colin's book, Molly the Pet Detective Dog, provided by Blandford Books in Broadway.
For more information or bookings please call 01386 852255 or book via the link below.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice (minimum of 24 hours notice), including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.