- What's On
- Cotswolds Distillery - Broadway Shop Masterclass
- Cotswolds Distillery - Broadway Shop
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- Bicester Village
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Nails and Tails Spa Day
- Cotswold Lavender
- Broadway Museum & Art Gallery
- Broadway Unplugged Week 5
- Broadway Unplugged Week 6
- Broadway Unplugged Week 7
- Broadway Unplugged Week 8
- Broadway Unplugged Week 9
- The Cotswold Show and Food Festival
- Broadway Car Show
Cotswold Lavender Farm
A sea of purple
Open from 16th June - 5th August 2021
A must-visit destination during your summer staycation! Better still, it's just a 10 minute drive from our doorstep!
The Lavender Fields of Cotswold Lavender Farm usually open from mid June until August, however this can sometimes differ dependent on how the lavender grows. We say mid July is a good time to visit this glorious location, just don't forget your camera!
Fear not! As for nature, it's business as usual meaning next year the farm will be back and bursting with life, awaiting your arrival.