- What's On
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Get Race Ready with John Lewis
- Pumpkin Picking
- Halloween Afternoon Tea
- Trinity Modern Martyn Jones
- Broadway Late Night Shopping
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Cotswolds Distillery
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Bicester Village
- Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light
- Blenheim Palace Illuminated Light Trail
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Get Race Ready with John Lewis Coffee Morning at The Lygon Arms
Join us on the 1st October from 10am at The Lygon Arms along with John Lewis & Partners for a Style Pop-Up morning, which will make getting ready for a day at the Races effortless this season.
A specialist team of beauty and style experts will be on hand during the coffee morning, offering colour consultation analysis and advice on how best to get yourself ready for the Races. Charlotte Tilbury will be showcasing some their fantastic products, and offering 'Quick Tricks' makeovers, demonstrating the most effective techniques and products to use when applying makeup.
John Lewis Stylist Team
Charlotte Tilbury Makeup
The Lygon Arms
The Cotswold Milliner
Tea, Coffee, and other refreshments will be available to purchase, with proceeds going to the Bob Champion Cancer Trust and the Children’s Air Ambulance charities.
Style Talks will take place in The Lygon Arms Saddle Lounge.
Entry to the event is free of charge.
When: Tuesday 1st October 2019
Time: 10am - 1pm
Where: Terrace Room
To receive a complimentary gift bag at the event, please register here
One lucky guest gift bag will contain a Golden Envelope to Day Two of The Festival™, presented by Magners
T&Cs: Gift Bags Subject to availability. Must register before event to receive gift bag. One gift bag per person.