- What's On
- Cotswold Gentleman Burger
- Teddy Bears Picnic - GWRS
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Trinity Modern Martyn Jones
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Lygon Wine Bar Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Cotswold Farm Park Maize Experience
- Sudeley Castle Knight school
- Summer family fun at Snowshill
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Bicester Village
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch 19th September 2019
The Lygon Arms has partnered with moloh who will be showcasing their new Autumn/Winter 2019 collection here at The Lygon Arms in September where not only can you see their latest collection but you will also enjoy a delicious two course lunch.
Famous faces including the Duchess of Cambridge has worn the moloh Turpin coat that sent the media both home and abroad into a woolly spin! Highlighting just how important British design and manufacturing is.
Arrive at midday and enjoy a Champagne reception followed by a fashion show, 2 course lunch and pop-up shop located in The Lygon Bar & Grill.
£40 per person
For more information or to book your place please RSVP to Moloh today...
Call - 01666 500889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you missed out on tickets don't worry there will also be the moloh pop up shop here at The Lygon Arms, you will be able to see and purchase this years new Autumn/Winter 2019 collection.