- What's On
- Cotswold Gentleman Burger
- Teddy Bears Picnic - GWRS
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Trinity Modern Martyn Jones
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Lygon Wine Bar Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Cotswold Farm Park Maize Experience
- Sudeley Castle Knight school
- Summer family fun at Snowshill
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Bicester Village
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Teddy Bears Picnic Every Tuesday in August
A great day out with all the family on the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway, just down the road at Broadway station.
Join in the fun and bring your own teddy bear but make sure it's labelled as you won't want to lose it.
You can join the train at Broadway, Toddington, Winchcombe or Cheltenham Race Course station.
Look for the teddy bears on each train - they will be waiting for you
You will be given our Railway fun activity book and crayons during your trip, along with collecting your Children's quiz from the booking office at our stations and for the not so young, ask for a Heritage Trail leaflet at Toddington Station.
Make sure you have enough time to get off the train at Winchcombe Station and join the fun of the Teddy Bears picnic. This will either be on the grass or if wet in our new exhibition hall.