- What's On
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Get Race Ready with John Lewis
- Pumpkin Picking
- Halloween Afternoon Tea
- Trinity Modern Martyn Jones
- Broadway Late Night Shopping
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Cotswolds Distillery
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Bicester Village
- Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light
- Blenheim Palace Illuminated Light Trail
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
On Thursday 17th October we are delighted to be hosting an evening of delicious food perfectly paired with the finest selection of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Set in the stunning Cocktail Bar, the exclusive evening will be hosted by Anita Osborne from Moët Hennessy.
The evening will begin from 7pm with Champagne and canapes served on arrival.
Anita will then guide diners through a tasting of some of the best Champagne on offer whilst you enjoy Head Chef, Ales Maurer carefully created 4 course dinner.
Limited tickets available. £95 per person.
Menu coming soon.
For more information call 01386 852255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org