Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (Service) is provided free of charge to you, the user, by The Lygon Arms (us, we, our).
By using and/or clicking on the agree button you are accepting the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Providing the service
- Your use of the internet is at your own risk. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the websites (or other internet services) that you may access whilst using the Service. As such, we do not provide any assurance that these websites or services are error or virus free;
- The Service is provided as is. We do not warrant that the Service is secure or that it is fit for any particular purpose. We do not and cannot provide any assurances that any particular virtual private network will be compatible with the Service.
• We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service, therefore it your responsibility to ensure the security and confidentiality of any information or data that you transmit over the internet using the Service.
• When you access websites of third parties you may be bound by separate terms and agreements. You should ensure that you make yourself aware of the content of these terms and it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that you are compliant with them.
• We are not responsible for the content, advice or any statements or representations made by third parties on their website(s). It is your responsibility to evaluate this content for yourself.
• The Service will only be available to your equipment when it is within range of our WiFi
o The Lygon Arms
o The Lygon Arms Events
• Except for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive. We may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address
• While we will attempt to maintain the Service we cannot, and do not, guarantee that the Service will be available at all times, or at what speed. It is your responsibility to provide all hardware required to access the Service; we do not, however, guarantee that your equipment will be compatible with the Service.
• We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, or change the specifications or manner of use of it.
Your use of the service
- The Service is provided on the understanding that you do not use it to access or distribute material which:
- defamatory, threatening, or which could be classed as harassment;
- contains obscene (including pornographic material), offensive or abusive language or material;
- constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, whether in the United Kingdom or elsewhere; or in our reasonable opinion, may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business.
- You should refrain from downloading music, video, pictures, text and other content (Works) unless you are certain that you have the permission of the owner of the Works to do so. Without such permission you may be in breach of the owner's right in copyright (or otherwise) to the Works that you have downloaded.
- We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we believe that you are in breach of any of the provisions of this agreement.