There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment.
The Lygon Arms is the one of the country’s oldest and most historic Coaching Inns. It is the centerpiece of the archetypal Cotswolds’ village of Broadway where it has been a constant presence for over 600 years. Rich in history and charm, The Lygon Arms showcased an extensive multi-phase renovation, including public areas, restaurants, and a spa & leisure club. This multi-million-pound renovation maintained the deeply rooted history of the hotel while also enhancing the property for the modern-day traveler. But we think it is our employees that make us so special.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and guest focused individual to join us as a Night Assistant. In this role, you will be solely responsible for the security of the Hotel at night and ensuring that our guest’s needs are looked after.
Night Assistant – Your responsibilities
- Deliver a personalised service to every guests and strive to ensure that every guest leaves wanting to return
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the property and systems and confidently answer guest queries and make arrangements to ensure that our guests have everything that they need during their stay
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for everyone, obeying our Hotels Fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by co-operating with Duty Managers, reception, Housekeeping, Reservations, Kitchen and our Food & Drink colleagues
- To support with the preparations for the day shift, assisting the early morning team with the set up for breakfast, meeting rooms, issuing keys, stores, problem resolution and assisting with service where necessary
- To communicate with and complete effective handovers with the Duty Managers about on any on-going problems encountered to ensure a seamless service
- Taking pride in the hotels standards – ensure the lounges, terraces and public areas are tidy and free of Restaurant and bar items and ready for final cleaning by Housekeeping.
- To assist with servicing, room service and guest transfers where required
- To assist maintenance by conducting nightly light bulb checks and replacing what can safely be replaced
- Take pride in and maintain a clean and professional uniform and personal appearance
The role is 160 hours per 4 week period covering 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends, reporting in to the Head Receptionist.
Staff accommodation is available on site. Please enquire for more details.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at The Lygon Arms, please forward a copy of your CV to Francesca.
Francesca Pyke – HR Manager / Tel: 01386 854 430 / Email: email@example.com
The Lygon Arms is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.