There has never been a better time to join The Lygon Arms (now part of Iconic Luxury Hotels), following the recent completion of our full hotel refurbishment. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and guest focused individual to join us as a Night Assistant. In this role, you will be solely responsible for the security of the Hotel at night and ensuring that our guest’s needs are looked after.
Night Assistant – Your responsibilities
- Deliver a personalised service to every guests and strive to ensure that every guest leaves wanting to return
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the property and systems and confidently answer guest queries and make arrangements to ensure that our guests have everything that they need during their stay
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for everyone, obeying our Hotels Fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by co-operating with Duty Managers, reception, Housekeeping, Reservations, Kitchen and our Food & Drink colleagues
- To support with the preparations for the day shift, assisting the early morning team with the set up for breakfast, meeting rooms, issuing keys, stores, problem resolution and assisting with service where necessary
- To communicate with and complete effective handovers with the Duty Managers about on any on-going problems encountered to ensure a seamless service
- Taking pride in the hotels standards – ensure the lounges, terraces and public areas are tidy and free of Restaurant and bar items and ready for final cleaning by Housekeeping.
- To assist with servicing, room service and guest transfers where required
- To assist maintenance by conducting nightly light bulb checks and replacing what can safely be replaced
- Take pride in and maintain a clean and professional uniform and personal appearance
Our successful candidate will have previous experience and passion for working in a customer focused environment, a confident communicator able to build rapport and connect easily with guests and seek out ways to be proactive. Ability to work flexible hours which will include evenings and weekends is essential.
Salary disclosed on application.Apply Now