Exclusive House Events Your Very Own Cotswold Party
Centuries of celebrations have played out at The Lygon Arms, where you too can host your very own private party in the Cotswolds. Our old Cotswold coaching inn is bursting with character, making for an unforgettable occasion.
The colours of history set the scene. Ours is a venue where Oliver Cromwell once stayed the night before the Battles of Worcester; where John Treavis carved his name over the arch of the front door (which you can still see today). And where your all-important party too, can play out.
You’re spoilt for choice with intimate lounges, formal dining areas and a range of function spaces to host your party. Each can be decorated any way you wish, includes full use of the gardens and overnight accommodation.
What you can expect:
- All of our 86 luxurious double or twin rooms, suites and master suites for single or double occupancy
- Complimentary wifi access
- Full English breakfast
- Private room hire of all lounges, bar and function rooms during the exclusive use period
- Private use of the Lygon Bar & Grill
- Use of the spa and facilities
- Service and VAT
Price available upon request for exclusive use. A minimum food and beverage spend is required for exclusive use bookings.
Exclusive use starts from 3pm on the intended day of arrival and ends at 12 noon the following day. A minimum two night stay applies at weekends.