- Must See
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Family Staycation this Easter
- Kids Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Sunday Lunch
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Snowshill
- Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Wellington Sunday
- The Great British Menu
- Lygon Wine Bar Spring Panini
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Broadway Car Show
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Cotswold Lavender
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
Enjoy a visit to the beautiful Cotswolds Lavender just a 10 minute drive from the doorstep of The Lygon Arms.
The fields, shop and tearoom will be open from 8th June - 4th August 2019.
In a typical English summer the lavender fields should start to come into flower mid June, with the best time to see them early-mid July but it can differ year to year with the weather.
Visitors can go into the distillery whilst it is open, but please note, this will only be working when we actually harvest, as the lavender needs to be distilled the same day as it is cut. We cannot tell you when we are distilling in advance as we are totally reliant on the weather on the day.