- What's On
- Pumpkin Picking
- Halloween Afternoon Tea
- Kids Go Free
- Broadway Late Night Shopping
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Meet and Treat
- Festive Dining
- Wellington Sunday
- Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light
- Blenheim Palace Illuminated Light Trail
- Christmas on the farm
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Bicester Village
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
Veuve Clicquot RICH is a versatile Champagne designed to allow anyone to create their own playful drinking experience. Known for it's audacity and innovation, the Maison Veuve Clicquot has introduced an entirely new way to drink champagne. Collaborated with skilled mixologists to select the perfect ingredients to naturally enhance the wines’ flavors, while adding a unique twist. The signature notes in Veuve Clicquot RICH wine are magnified by the presence of chosen ingredients: pineapple, grapefruit zest, cucumber, celery, peppers or tea – all on the rocks.
Afternoon Tea is served in the Terrace restaurant or outside in the Courtyard, so you can savour this national past-time, whatever the weather. Our fruit scones with clotted cream and puddings are a real indulgence for any sweet tooth. Classic finger sandwiches and a selection of pastries are prepared daily by our own in-house team.
All menus below are samples and can be subject to change.
- View the Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea Menu >
- View the Afternoon Tea Menu >
- View the GLUTEN FREE Afternoon Tea Menu >
- View the VEGAN Afternoon Tea Menu >
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.
Veuve Clicquot Rich Afternoon Tea - £45.00 per person
For bookings please contact 01386 852255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org