decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

Why book direct?

Booking direct means that we can plan your stay from start to finish and ensure every part is the personalised service you expect.

decrement 2 increment
decrement 0 increment
decrement 0 increment

New Year's Breaks

Celebrate in style at ours...

Welcome in the new year in style with friends and loved ones during a fun-filled celebration brimming with bonhomie, fine food, wine, and a glass or two of bubbles. Dance the night away and then sink into one of our glorious guestrooms to enjoy a night of cosy comfort amidst our honeyed walls. Ease yourself into the new year and snuggle up in our beautiful Cotswolds hideaway.

Our two-night packages are based on arriving on the 31st of December 2023. 

Celebrate Cotswold-style

Whether you use the hotel as a base for celebrations with family or are looking for a place to relax, explore, play board games, sip Champagne, and see in the New Year in a place full of character, The Lygon Arms provides the perfect mix of bustle and calm for your New Year's Eve celebrations.

Great Hall Package | SOLD OUT

Celebrate in style with New Year’s Eve dinner in The Great Hall. Begin with a glass of champagne followed by a 6-course gala dinner. Enjoy live music during dinner, before welcoming in 2024 with a piper, and then dance the night away with our DJ. Adults only. Dogs are not permitted.

Formal dress code. 

Russell Room Package | From £1070*

Indulge in a New Year’s Eve Dinner in The Russell Room, with a delicious 5-course meal with a glass of champagne, followed by tea or coffee and chocolate truffles. A table magician will bring additional magic throughout the dinner. Dogs and children are most welcome.

Informal dress.

Book Russell Room Package>>

*From price based on double occupancy. Per room, per package. 

New Year's Eve in Tavern

Experience a delightful dinner at Tavern, featuring a classic pub menu, a welcome glass of champagne, and a half-bottle of wine per person. Delight in the background music as a wandering magician performs tricks throughout the evening. Reserve your space now.

Not available to non-residents. Children 12+ are welcome. Dogs are welcome - limited availability.

Book Now >>

To guarantee your reservation we require a 40% refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 60% final balance is due on 1st September 2023, from this date no refund is applicable. For reservations made from 1st September 2023 a full non-refundable payment will be taken. If you have to cancel the booking, we will do all we can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancellation charges would apply for the full package. We would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events and sickness.