Dog friendly hotel in the Cotswolds
Bring your dog for £25
There are few things more peaceful than a walk alongside your four-legged companion. This unassuming Cotswold village is in fact the perfect location for walking adventures with your dog, and after a long stroll, there is no place better to retreat back to.
For canine adorers, The Lygon Arms is the perfect base.
You're never far from a wagging tail, and a cosy spot to rest with your favourite furry friend by your side. With delicious dining, a tranquil spa and cosy accommodation this really is the best way to while away a couple of days with the whole family.
A charge of £25 per dog per night* applies and includes a dog bed, dog bowl and a treat in the room. We also have a muddy paws station located in the courtyard, perfect for washing down your four-pawed friends after a Cotswold adventure.
*Please make us aware prior to your stay that you will be bringing your four-legged friend with you so that we may prepare for their visit.
We are delighted to welcome dogs to The Lygon Arms Hotel. From the moment your four-legged friend is welcomed, we ensure they have a stay to remember. A supplementary charge of £25 per dog per night applies. Dogs are welcome to stay in designated bedrooms and are allowed in public areas except for the spa or Grill restaurant.
- Dogs are the full responsibility of their owners and should be well mannered.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead when in public areas.
- Please do not leave dogs alone in the room.
- Dogs are not permitted on seats or sofas.
- Our housekeeping team will not service your room if your dog is present as we do not wish to disturb them.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner is served to our guests with dogs in the Russell Room.
- A dog menu is available upon request.
- Dogs welcome aged one year and over.
- An excess charge may be applicable if your room requires deep cleaning.
Please see here for full terms and conditions.