The Cromwell Room
Experience the innovative meeting space of The Cromwell Room filled with history, typical Cotswold stone and wood-panelled walls and where Oliver Cromwell stayed in the night before the Battle of Worcester in 1651.
Located in the oldest part of the hotel on the first floor a short distance from the main entrance of the hotel, while looking over the vaulted ceilings of the Bar & Grill and Broadway High Street.
What you can expect:
- Seats for 16 guests for theatre-style presentations and seminars
- Seats for 12 for boardroom style meetings and Private Dining
- A Cotswold country retreat, away from the office
- A range of award-winning food and drink
- Complimentary Delegate access to the Health Club & Spa
- Less than an hour from Cheltenham, Gloucester and Worcester
- Easily reached from London, The Midlands and The North
- Free parking
- Excellent WiFi
- Business stationery
- Use of the hotel's on-site audiovisual equipment
- Use of the hotel's grounds for activities