- Must See
- Cotswold Lavender
- Strawberry Picking
- Teddy Bears Picnic - GWRS
- Emily's Walking Book Club (1)
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Lygon Wine Bar Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Cotswold Farm Park Maize Experience
- Sudeley Castle Knight school
- Summer family fun at Snowshill
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Bicester Village
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
On Thursday 17th October we are delighted to be hosting an evening of delicious food perfectly paired with the finest selection of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Set in the stunning Cocktail Bar, the exclusive evening will be hosted by Anita Osborne from Moët Hennessy.
The evening will begin from 7pm with Champagne and canapes served on arrival.
Anita will then guide diners through a tasting of some of the best Champagne on offer whilst you enjoy Head Chef, Ales Maurer carefully created 4 course dinner.
Limited tickets available. £95 per person.
Menu coming soon.
For more information or to book call 01386 852255 or email email@example.com