The exciting track riding offers something for everyone from 12 years old to seasoned quad bikers.
Fully trained instructors will be able to teach anyone, of any age how to ride a quad bike properly and you’ll be amazed at how quickly your confidence will grow and your speed will increase!
Here’s what you need to know:
• Minimum age is 12
• Whether you opt for track driving or Quad Bike treks, you’ll always begin on the track to get used to the bikes
• All of the Quad Bikes are fully automatic which allows you to concentrate on riding them rather than changing gears
• You need to book in advance
• All protective equipment is included – Helmets (with disposable linings), eye protection, gloves and overalls
• You must wear comfortable outdoor footwear. Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted
• Includes refreshments for all riders
• Use the best Polaris 200cc Quad Bikes
For more information, please visit the website below.