- Must See
- Mothering Sunday in the Lygon Bar & Grill
- Mothers Day Spa
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- WINE BAR WEDNESDAY
- The Great British Menu
- English Tourism Week
- WIN a treat for you and your pooch!
- Spring Cocktail Masterclass
- Summer Cocktail Masterclass
- Lygon Wine Bar Winter Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Broadway Car Show
- Broadway Golf Club
- Bicester Village
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Boardman Bikes
Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
Veuve Clicquot RICH is a versatile Champagne designed to allow anyone to create their own playful drinking experience. Known for it's audacity and innovation, the Maison Veuve Clicquot has introduced an entirely new way to drink champagne. Collaborated with skilled mixologists to select the perfect ingredients to naturally enhance the wines’ flavors, while adding a unique twist. The signature notes in Veuve Clicquot RICH wine are magnified by the presence of chosen ingredients: pineapple, grapefruit zest, cucumber, celery, peppers or tea – all on the rocks.
Afternoon Tea is served in the Terrace restaurant or outside in the Courtyard, so you can savour this national past-time, whatever the weather. Our fruit scones with clotted cream and puddings are a real indulgence for any sweet tooth. Classic finger sandwiches and a selection of pastries are prepared daily by our own in-house team.
All menus below are samples and can be subject to change.
- View the Afternoon Tea Menu >
- View the GLUTEN FREE Afternoon Tea Menu >
- View the VEGAN Afternoon Tea Menu >
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.
Veuve Clicquot Rich Afternoon Tea - £45.00 per person (Available from 18th March 2019)
For bookings please contact 01386 852255 or email email@example.com