- What's On
- Cotswold Gentleman Burger
- Teddy Bears Picnic - GWRS
- Broadway Horticultural & Craft Show
- Broadway Food Festival
- Moloh Fashion Show and Lunch
- Broadway Tower
- Broadway Golf Club
- Trinity Modern Martyn Jones
- Three choirs wine dinner
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne dinner
- An evening with Jonjo O'Neill and Mike Cattermole
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Brunch
- Veuve Clicquot RICH Afternoon Tea
- Wellington Sunday
- Lygon Wine Bar Panini
- TAKEAWAY PIZZETTA
- Cotswolds Distillery
- Cotswold Farm Park Maize Experience
- Sudeley Castle Knight school
- Summer family fun at Snowshill
- 60th Anniversary of the Mini
- 70th anniversary of the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- Snowshill Manor & Garden
- Bicester Village
- Things to do in the Cotswolds
- Boardman Bikes
Join us for our Wellington Sunday in The Lygon Bar & Grill, it is a typical Cotswolds celebration of local food and drink. The menu is carefully crafted using locally sourced, fresh produce.
The Lygon Bar & Grill is a relaxed and informal eating space. The grill offers a seasonal British menu that celebrates fantastic local ingredients in a relaxed yet imaginative way. The highest-quality produce is at the heart of all dishes and has stemmed from friendly and sustainable relationships with Cotswolds suppliers, farmers and artisans to produce a varied all day menu.
Available 12noon till 3pm every Sunday.
All menus below are samples and can be subject to change.