Stroll around the quaint village of Broadway, pop into the famous chocolate shop or go for a family walk.
Alternatively visit one of the nearby attractions...
Out & About:
The Cotswolds is the perfect destination to enjoy a break with your family.
In an area of outstanding natural beauty there is plenty of the ‘big outdoors’ to explore. On foot we have bundles of colourful wellies you can borrow, or you can hire bikes for something a bit more energetic. If you’d prefer to explore from the comfort of your own car see our top picks to visit nearby:
• Broadway Activity park close to the hotel
• Broadway Tower an enjoyable walk where you can see 16 counties
• Snowshill Manor and Gardens - National Trust
• Broadway Golf Club
• Adam Henson’s Farm Park
• Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Batsford Arboretum
• Sudeley Castle
• Bourton-on-the-Water – Model Village and Birdland
• Mary Arden’s Farm in Stratford-upon-Avon (Spring-Summer)
• Butterfly Farm – Stratford-upon-Avon
Swimming in the indoor heated pool...
Children’s Splashing Times:
Monday 9.30-10.15am & 3.30-5pm
Tuesday 9.30-11 & 3.30-5pm
Wednesday 10.15-11am & 3.30-5pm
Thursday to Sunday 9.30-11 & 3.30-5pm